Turn – Key Installation
- This is where we excel. We plan all installations to minimize disruption to staff by working in off hours on existing facilities. We have experience technicians with all tools and equipment to complete the project on time and under budget. We provide project schedules on large project with critical dates and contact information.
- Experience a cable-less environment where devices are able to roam around and maintain a strong connection to the Internet.
Higher Coverage Range
- We customize each configuration to meet the unique needs of your environment. Your WiFi network will reach every inch of your office, warehouse, building, or public area.
- Easily add more access points or equipment to your network as needed. Flexible licensing packages promote organic growth and simplify integration.
Low Cost of Ownership
- State-of-the-art access points will not require upgrades for 10 years and all equipment comes with lifetime warranties. In the rare event that equipment does malfunction, we will ship you a replacement model immediately and quickly arrange an installation.
Private vs Public Wi-Fi
- Private Wi-Fi
- Private Wi-Fi is restricted to certain users, typically employees, and are encrypted networks that require certain information to access such as passwords, codes and email addresses therefore has more layered security. Private Wi-fi networks are often set up for corporate communication, allowing employees to access the network at the same time. Clients, visitors, and even employees will still have access to Wi-Fi through the public network.
- Public Wi-Fi
- Public Wi-fi are found in public areas! In places such as coffee shops, malls, restaurants, Large corporate complexes and libraries, you can often find public WiFi to access. This functions similarly to how your Wi-fi functions at home, except on a much larger scale. This means public Wi-fi networks are open to anyone who can connect to them through their phone, laptop, tablet, etc. People more than ever want to access to Wi-Fi everywhere they go. Being able to offer public Wi-Fi will give you promotional material to advertise to your customers and will likely bring in new customers as well.
SHOULD YOU HAVE BOTH?
Having both a public and private Wi-Fi network at your business will suit the needs of everyone—your employees, your potential customers, your visitors, and your clients. Your business can add an encrypted Wi-Fi network for internal needs and a public Wi-Fi network for external purposes. What isn’t an option is not offering any Wi-Fi at all. Both employees and customers expect access to Wi-Fi in most places of business.
Wireless Network Installation Services
Wireless LAN Connectivity
We always perform an on-site survey to identify any issues such as building construction, office layout and any specific aesthetic concerns. We take lots of photographs to assist with the installation process.
Deliver Heat Map and Review Expectations
With a floor plan of your facility, we can provide a heat map which will highlight desired radio strength based on the equipment to be provided and its placement. We discuss all expectations of the wireless installation to include equipment type, installation times frame and more.
Outdoor P2P / Air Fiber
To access airFiber, a 4- to 16-inch antenna is installed on the roof, along with a low-powered radio receiver/transmitter. The two devices are attached by an outdoor-rated ethernet cable, which powers the radio via Power over Ethernet standard (POE). The antenna is aimed at the nearest access point tower, which is usually one to 10 miles away.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AIRFIBER?
- High-speed performance: AirFiber provides speeds of up to 4+ Gbps (for airFiber AF-24) and ping times in the 5 to 25ms range. This makes AirFiber more than 100 times faster than common broadband providers.
- No cable or phone lines required: Because fixed wireless broadband doesn’t require physical connections.
- Few outages: When you send and receive information via airFiber, data travels over the wireless link between the radio/antenna and the tower.
- Reliability : AirFiber is impervious to storms that are capable of knocking out cable and phone line connections.
- Compatibility: with popular streaming devices and services: Rest assured that airFiber is well-suited for virtual private networks (VPNs), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), static IPs, online gaming, smart TVs, tablets, and smartphones.